Sunday, December 21, 2008

Business Opportunity... Employment offer...Date.....NO SOLICITING PLEASE

How often do you come across a stranger that wants to start a conversation with you since you are one of the most dynamic persons on this planet. How often do you meet a potential employer in a Walmart or a mall that can read your face or mind in a single glance and offer you to join his growing business without even having a look at your resume or to top it all consider this, how about the hot, gorgeous and beautiful woman throwing a compliment on how handsome you look or how charming you are or how she is in total awe of the family pac abdomen that looks like a 6 pack and ask you out for coffee

All the above have happened to me and that was my rude awakening to a concept called Amway / Quikstar or as some might coin it , the booming e -commerce business that is a reality in the world today. I was forced to attend a meeting/orientation where they did interview me and asked me what my dream car was. Unfortunately the person did not realize that guys do dream about Bugatti, Maseratti, pagani or a Mc Laren. I politely excused myself with my closing remark that if i could drive a BMW in my life it would not be my dream car. I don't intend to offend anybody and believe that this concept or this business has a lot of money and finances involved but then I concluded a long time ago that this was not my cup of tea and I never liked the idea of being stalked or receive 6 phone calls in a day promising me financial freedom or the least be invited to parties at the places of stark strangers to be introduced to products that can make me look like a Hollywood star.

Without taking too much space on this blog, I want to conclude with a closing statement, "Please respect my space and privacy.....NO SOLICITING please"

No comments: